Thursday, October 11, 2001

Jen

It’s been a hard day’s night, and I’ve been working like a dog.

Busy, busy, busy.

My parents officially hit the road Wednesday morning. My mom called me before she left. She was so sad. She seemed so happy that I was coming out there this Friday. Then I began to think about it. Maybe I shouldn’t come out so soon. Maybe I should have let them adjust for awhile. Too late now though. I already have tickets.

Although I had class this morning, I have to head back to Columbia tonight. I have to see Vera Lutter (I believe that’s how it’s spelled. Did I ever mention that I suck at spelling?) speak about her large pinhole cameras. I don’t think I’m all that interested, really. I’d rather go home, pack, clean and relax.

So nice to see Greg finally chime in!

Anyway, tomorrow, I come into work for a couple of hours, go home, get my shit and head for the airport. It takes about 3 ½ hours to get to Vegas, which is really nothing, if you think about it. I’m not worried about flying either. I’m taking America West for Christ’s sake. I can’t imagine terrorists even knowing about this airline. Besides, flying seems so much safer now. That’s probably why I have to get to the airport at like 3pm to catch a 9 o’clock flight. Boo for long lines. Becky seems to know the deal.

I learned some more interesting stuff in class that I really want to share. Unfortunately, I have to get some work done today. Maybe I’ll write about it later. If this photo crap ever gets boring, let me know. I can’t help it that I’m artsy fartsy. I seriously try not to. And yes, I can tell you how to get to the Art Institute or pretty much any museum in Chicago. Do you need directions?

Oh yeah, still no mail. Bastard mail-stealer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home