Monday, October 01, 2001

Becky

Can't blog alot these days. I can't say I am not a little worried about my job. Not that I like my job that much, but I do like the paycheck and I've never been laid off before and it kinda scares me.

So I am trying to look good and work really hard but we'll see how long that lasts.

But on a lighter note, greg and I also saw Zoolander yesterday (although I have to say I was a little nervous about it) and it was pretty darn funny. that owen wilson is a good guy.

However, even funner was that we were at the movie theatre really early cause we went without knowing the exact time of the show, and we had like 45 mins to kill so we sat in the theatre next door and watched the end of Glitter. wow. that mariah is somethin alright. I shed many a tear. but don't worry, I won't give away the ending cause I know you all are dying to see it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home