Thursday, November 15, 2001

Becky

First of all, it is summer outside today and that is awesome! It hardly ever gets this warm this time of year and I know because I used to always want to have birthday parties outside and it was very rare.

Second of all, all I can think about right now are hotdogs from the greatest hot dog stand ever*, and how we are going there tonight (luckily for me it is .25 miles away from the tikki bar which we will also be attending on this fine evening).

Third of all, Georgia O'Keefe would be 114 today if she was still alive. I know she gets some mixed reviews, but I still like the old bag.

*I was there** once when I was like 10 and I remember the hot dogs and homemade fries to this day. plus it has gotten some awesome reviews here.
**Gene and Jude's

ps-still working on trivia but haven't found anything interesting today

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home