Friday, November 02, 2001

Becky

Hello. It's Friday. I am super-duper excited, yet incredibly tired at the same time. funny how that works.

Birthday fun starts tonight! Greg's P's are taking us to some fancy french restaurant although I am totally totally stuffed from the german restaurant we went to for lunch. (I am a multi-national eater today) Monday is a day off for the resting and hopefully seeing this movie.

It is so nice out today its a wonder why I am still inside in my cube (not that I am doing any work or anything).

Last night at fizz we decided that wings should no longer be referred to as having "bones" but rather "sticks" to make them a little more palatable (sp?). The waiter was a total jerk too-what was up with that?

Let me tell you more about my lunch. I love this restaurant. It is always filled with old people trying to remember the "old country". plus you get alot of food for little cash. my lunch was $6.95 and here's what I got:

1. bread
2. salad bar
3. soup (beef noodle)
4. large plate of stuffed cabbage and potato dumplings. I ate about half, boxed the rest up and left it on the table when we left.
5. dessert (pastry of sorts)
6. coffee

I might not be able to walk or sit very well now, but gosh darn that was good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home