Thursday, November 15, 2001

what we talk about when we talk about love

anyone ever read that short story? it's by my favorite short fiction author, raymond carver. i highly suggest him, just stop by my place and i'll lend you a collection or two. unless you live in australia, it might be a tad more difficult then. i just said tad. i'm a big, loser dork.

what's up with the footnote within a footnote beck? very impressive.

has anyone read the book "who moved my cheese?" they tried to make me read it here at work. it is so stupid. corporations are so stupid. someone actually used the phrase "think outside the box" in a meeting on monday. people actually say that? why do people actually say that? is that supposed to motivate me? thank god i'm outta here soon.

rock-tastic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home