Friday, November 30, 2001

Jen

I intentionally wrote it out to be an illegible mess.

What a way to start the day: chocolate chip muffin and coffee from Dunkin’ Donuts. Their coffee is just sooooo good. Staring at the bag that the muffin came in, I’m realizing how funny it is that they put the description of what to put in the bag on the bottom. For instance, this bag can hold 2 muffins, 2-3 doughnuts, or 1 sandwich. Thank god for directions! I can see the confused Dunkin’ Donuts worker now. “Should I put this muffin into this little bag that fits it perfectly or this big bag? Wait! There are instructions on the bottom. The muffin goes in the little bag!”

We had a strange and revolving group at wings last night. When a few people would leave, new people would come and replace them. It was a lot of fun, although we did get a “chicken ankle” on the wings platter. No one would touch the thing because it was so mutant-like. Leave it to Gant to finally eat it. It was not a pretty sight.

Question: After hearing from George of Champainful, I’m realizing that there had to be a handful of bloggers at the Plan show on Sunday. Isn’t that strange? We all kind of know each other on some level, and we are all in the same room and didn’t even know it. We really should have had some big blogger party . . . Anyway, am I thinking too much? Probably so. So who was there? Just curious.

I have to concentrate on work! It's just so hard because it's Friday and there are approx. 80 million things I rather be doing. At least I get a small office excursion in about 10 minutes. Excellent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home