Thursday, November 29, 2001

Jen

What a day this has been, what a rare mood I’m in. Why it’s almost like being in love.

Look what I’m down to! I'm quoting lyrics from musicals. (Imagine disappointed head shake here.)

If I remember correctly, Greg had this weird roommate his first year at U of I that only listened to musicals. This guy also had a strange green polyester robe that I tried to make Greg wear, but he wouldn’t. Party pooper!

The past thee days have been very productive in the Grad school world. Even though I got approximately 3 ½ hours of sleep Monday night/Tuesday morning, my paper topic went over well. I even managed to go to yoga Tuesday night.

So, I’m sleeping so very peacefully Tuesday night, having some crazy dream and I hear “This can’t be happening!” and “I don’t have time for this bullshit!” I think it's apart of my dream, but really, it’s Gant talking out loud, really loud. Anyway, a bit later, Gant knocks on my door to ask me if we have a plunger. Still in my dreamlike state, I say no, cause we don’t.

Next day, I wake up to find a note on the toilet that says, “I’m broken.” BOO! So, like the pro I am, I go and buy a damn plunger and fix the toilet. Don't have a colossal crap if you can’t fix it. Just kidding.

Jenny like-y. Jenny want wing-y! (Hint to Becky that we are still on for Fizz.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home