Thursday, December 06, 2001

Jen

Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr!

Mad Anne Bonney? Is that really me? That pirate name thing is hilarious. And you know how I love pirates.* ARRR!

Becky, I was thinking about the artists on your LITE FM station, and I too have a weakness for sappy love songs. And you know how I love the sappy love songs.** So, I’d like to contribute a couple of things to your list.

Journey. I am such a sucker for their crap. Here are a list of songs that everyone knows and loves:*** Faithfully, Don’t Stop Believing, Separate Ways, Lights, and Open Arms.

Foreigner. I like “Waiting for a girl like you.” I hate to admit it, but it’s true.

Hall and Oates. Some of their songs are okay? Okay?

The tracker thing that we have had for the past three weeks is pretty cool. Unfortunately, I check it all the time to see who finds our page on random searches. Here are some interesting ones: “new small scanners that looks like a three hole punch,” “axl erin- everly –brockovich –o’grady,” “gant borrow husband,” “photos of teenagers doing yoga,” “funny cartoons on medical scanners,” and of course, our favorite, “drunk girls.” Just bitching here, but who types in searches like this? When I want to find something, my searches consist of as little words as possible that are usually direct. Is it just me? I dunno.

*Abraham Lincoln was kidnapped by. . . pirates?
**Is this getting old?
***Ok, maybe not loves, but definitely knows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home