Thursday, December 06, 2001

Becky

Well, the week is almost over. This is good. I was reading throught the NormalBlargs ring yesterday and stumbled upon RollerSkateSkinny and was pleased to find out that 2 nice Jewish girls write for it so I don't feel so alone anymore!! For those of you who might not know, Hanukkah starts Sunday night so you can start sending us presents asap.

I don't know if its the fact that I am getting old or the fact that I am not scared to admit it now, but I sometimes find myself quite enjoying Lite FM. Here are the top 5 artists I would play on a Lite FM station if I was a DJ:
1. Phil Collins (the king of Lite)
2. Stevie Wonder
3. Steve Winwood ("Back in the Highlife Again" was the song I heard yesterday which got me thinking about this)
4. James Taylor
5. Billy Joel

Alternates: Elton John and old-school Whitney Houston

So there you have it folks, my tribute to Lite FM-a calming source when I am stuck in Traffic and have even grown sick of all of the CD's in my trunk.

ps-have you missed my special feature? there have been no exciting bday's to report lately.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home