Monday, December 03, 2001

Jen

We just got a new wreath for the office and the scent is so strong. It’s almost like I have a freakin’ pine tree up my nose. It’s starting to make me sick!

Jason, I hope you don’t mind that I am posting you with a link to your e-board site (I don’t have the other address; I misplaced it) and that I am posting the dream that you had. It’s very funny.

yah. so you appeared in a rather banal dream last night! i dream about once or twice a year, and they usually feel like some sorta dali concoction, but nothing terribly strange happened in this one. we were walking through chicago, going to various photo studios, trying to find you a job. the last place we went to, we were told that the boss was a really big fan of brit'ny spears, so you gave her a spears doll in an attempt to brown-nose. it didn't work. you were still jobless at the end of the day, but were cheered up when we started talking like elderly jewish people. and then i woke up.

Strangely enough, that sounds like a typical day for me. Even the part about the Britney Spears doll and talking like an elderly Jewish woman.

Beck, that whole "being refered to as a guy" thing happened to me once. It was winter and I had a hat on, and the chick at dunkin' donuts, said, "What would you like, sir." My hair was sticking out at the bottom of the hat, and I had a purse, so I thought I was good. That's probably why I don't like wearing hats anymore. Oh well.

Here are some pick-up lines/turn-downs that I got in a forward. Yeah, so some suck. What are you going to do about it?

HE: Can I buy you a drink?
SHE: Actually, I'd rather have the money.

HE: Where have you been all my life?
SHE: Hiding from you.

HE: Can I have your name?
SHE: Why? Don't you already have one?

HE: Will you go out with me this Saturday?
SHE: Sorry. I'm having a headache this weekend.

HE: Is this seat empty?
SHE: Yes, and this one will be if you sit down.

HE: Where have you been all my life?
SHE: Where I'll be the rest of your life - in your wildest dreams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home