Friday, December 14, 2001

Jen

I got this forward this morning.

Deep thoughts....by Jack Handey

The next time you're having a bad day, imagine this:

You're a Siamese twin.
Your brother, attached at your shoulder is gay and
you're not. But you only have the one ass.


Feel better?


Yes, I do. thanks for asking.

Wings at Fizz was fun as usual, even though the waiter thinks I like him or something like that. See, a couple months ago, I think it was, Becky and I saw him at Flounders (this bar by Webster Place) with this girl, showing all sorts of PDA's. Anywho, Brian, Kit, Ian and Dustin, regulars at wings, decided to tell our favorite waiter about this incident. One day when I was walking to the L, I saw him, and gave him the nod- you know, because I could tell he recognized me.

Last week at wings, he sits down at our table and we talk about the two encounters. We start kidding around about how I am stalking him. A litttle later that evening, I'm headed to the ladies room, and the waiter, oh hell, his name is Brendan, stops me and says that if I admit to stalking him, he'll admit to stalking me. What?

Point being, this week, I thought things might be weird, but he basically annonced to the restaurant that I'm some sort of stalker. Yeah, it's in my personality type.

Three more things of note from yesterday. 1) Brian and I created the game Knife, Sheep, Lighter- very similar to Paper, Rock, Scissors. Somehow, don't ask me, sheep beats lighter. 2) The quote, "You don't want air to turn on you." came about when discussing why Ian couldn't give anyone a ride home. It was because he had a lot of air in the back seat and air can be moody. 3) Kit tried to sell Becky and I an area in Madison on "22nd Street" for only $1,500. There are bongos, archery and good food.

We are dorks. It is now a proven fact.

Bring on the pancakes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home