Friday, December 07, 2001

Jen

Your kiss is on my list.

Like that’s not a good Hall & Oates song.

I am cashed. I got 3 ½ hours of sleep last night, thanks to the fact that I overslept and got to work late. Remind me to never, ever be talked into going to late night drinks at Estelle’s. That damn place is open until 4!

Yeah, so I went to the show at the Bottle. Here are some things of note:
1) The Empty Bottle is an awesome venue. Although this seems like the most obvious statement, especially if you have been there before, I need to reiterate it. The place was fairly empty, so I had a nice place to sit on the stairs and still get to see the show. Also, their beer prices are awesome, for instance, $1 Huber Bock (is this spelled right?) and PBR. Such a deal.
2) American Heritage is LOUD. I forgot about that. Eugene’s brother, Andre, kicks ass at guitar, even if he did play a flying V.
3) The Haymarket guys were nice yesterday and played fairly decent, so they are in my semi-graces for a little bit. NOT FOREVER. One thing, they need to realize that they do not look good in tank tops. They all wore them in different colors, making them a creepy rip-off of some boy band. Yeek.

And how could I forget . . .

Happy 24th Birthday Pat.*

*I was going to get all mushy here, but decided to edit it out for your reading pleasure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home