Tuesday, January 08, 2002

becky

hi from VA!!

quality testing is quite fun, what can I say. Unfortunately I brought the cold with me to virginia so its about the same temperature here as it is in chicago.

I had a fun day of travelling! (not!-go wayne's world go) I sat two rows in front of a lady with a screaming cat on the plane to atlanta. thats right, a cat. I love cats, but not that one. boo! I mean meow!!

I miss everybody! I want to go to yoga tonight but I cannot! I feel so far away..............

anyways, more tomorrow. everyone is really nice, but its still lonely.

ps-moulin rouge? an surprisingly excellent film! and I thought I hated nicole kidman..... my older sister's fav movie growing up was far and away and she and tom cruise are total cheese in that movie. plus have you ever seen to die for? yikes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home