Friday, January 04, 2002

Jen

I always thought that you were so brave, for packing up and leaving town.*

The band photo was cancelled again! At least I got to witness the glory of auto-tune and pro-tools last night. What a holiday miracle!

So, yeah. By next week, I’ll have a list of the top five albums of 2001 from all of us here, and hopefully our band of the month for December. Sorry that I’m running a bit behind.

I am very very sad. My bestest bud here at work, Barb, is leaving our office as of the 18th of January. BOO! She is moving on to bigger and better things, so that I am happy for. Obviously, the bosses are replacing her with some stranger, so there are a bunch of interviews going on today. I would like to have a private session with these people and ask them they following questions:

Me: Let’s say the fax machine is giving me an error. If I were to say something along the lines of “I’ll give you an error,” what would you say following this statement?
Correct answer: Error this.**

Me: What two words do we use all the time when referring to another person?
Correct answer: Man or dude.

Me: What dish from Silk Road will we split all the time in the future, and what kind of egg roll do I eat?
Correct answer: Spicy chicken with a vegetarian egg roll.

Me: What is the pop tart of choice?
Correct answer: Chocolate or cinnamon.

Me: Where do pens go once all the ink is gone?
Correct answer: In the empty pen jar on top of the file cabinet.

Me: Which song is the worst song ever played on XRT?
Correct Answer: Jeffrey Gains version of In your eyes.

See? Only Barb knows these answers!!! Basically, I don’t like change, and I’ll miss Barb.

*This song is forever etched in my head after last nights recording session.
**I wrote a long and probably annoying blog a couple of months ago about how Barb and I find this very, very funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home