Friday, January 04, 2002

Jen

After reading my last post, Barb requested that I ask another question.

Me: If you are wearing jeans on a no boss day and then for some reason, the boss decides to show up, which two articles of clothing can you use to make yourself business ready?
Correct answer: Office pants or office sweater used as a skirt.

Barb and I both have a pair of “office pants,” which is a basic pair of black pants that we keep in a drawer of our desks. These came about one day when Bill said he’d be out all day, and then pulled a surprise attack saying that he may show up.

As a joke, Barb took her office sweater (a sweater she always keeps here for when it gets chilly) and wrapped it around her waist like a skirt, just happening to be one of the funniest things I ever saw. We figured that Bill probably wouldn’t notice that it was the sweater, because he seems pretty oblivious to what we wear, that is, unless it’s jeans.

He never did show up, so that was cool, but Barb went out and bought these pants that she “would never wear anywhere besides the office.” That is how we started the trend of keeping a pair of pants here in the office.

Didn’t I make this story sound like a Tall Tale or something?

I hoping to finally see the Royal Tenebaums this weekend. I know people have mixed feelings about it, but I want to see it.

Next week: first week of finals. Boo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home