Thursday, January 03, 2002

okay, I'm silly and I love quizzes:

Alice


You're just a girl; you tend to get frustrated easily, you daydream quite a bit, and you try to avoid making trouble, though curiosity always gets the better of you. Even under tight circumstances, however, you put aside (some of) your fear and figure out what's the best thing to do. You want a better understanding of your world.



Ummmm, right now I'm tired and wish I didn't have 2+ more hours of work to go through, but whatevs. I was flipping through the radio stations on my way home last night and ran across the lite (i'm not a regular listener but this happens once in awhile) and stopped because "everything I do, I do it for you" by Bryan Adams was on. This was like my favorite song in the whole world in like 7th grade or whenever that Robin Hood movie came out. (kevin costner has a nice butt). anyways, I have not heard this song in like 5+ years and I remembered every single word to the whole song, except this one part that I remember not knowing what he was saying back then.

but it was so cool that I still remembered everything and it totally brought a smile back on my face from the days where I used to pin-up poster of christian slater and sleep over at my friends house and not really care about anything except what I was going to wear the next day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home