Wednesday, January 02, 2002

Becky

You're so unbelievable

Well here we are, 2002, how wonderful. I hope that you all faired well in your new years celebration. I suppose that things are always fun when you go to a party at 5:30. thanks to jenny and katie and cari (not that she remembers any of it) for a fun party especially with all of the clean-up that must have taken place yesterday. The funny part is that for a while, the majority of the party stemmed from greg and his friends. what a popular guy.

work is work and my engine light is still on and will be untill monday when I have an appointment. yip. then I get to go to virginia for a week by myself. I have to say this is the first time I will be travelling by myself to a plant where I have a task (i.e. not just going out for some stupid meeting). so I will be mostly on my own. hey, Mjarc, any good suggestions on what to do, good places to eat, whilst travelling solo?

does anybody know autocad? stupid thing won't print out to size. boo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home