Friday, February 15, 2002

Becky

I'm back in city and ready to rock. (for a few days that is until I have to to to Arkansas on Tuesday) I'm working on my drawl so hopefully it will be ready in time.

This good news is that I love our presidents for having a "day" and causing me not to have to go to work on monday. yippee! and like my entire family was going to come down tomorrow to go to the auto show (not a fun place to walk around with 8 people) but it fell through and although I love them very much, I am looking forward to relaxin to the max. now I just have to figure out if I want to send my grandma the scarf from Talbots or keep it for myself. (but what do you really do with a scarf?)

Glad to hear that Jen had fun in LA-how long until you want to move out there too?

ps-I hate to harp on valentine's day, but last night was pretty funny cause we went to flat top grill (thank god early cause it was a madhouse there) and their thing to do on such a night is to turn off all of the lights and give you flashlights to light up the buffet to see what you are going to eat. luckily I've been so many times I already knew what I wanted (mmmm...thai bbq......)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home