Wednesday, February 06, 2002

Becky

Well, I did and I didn't do it.

On a cold Chicago night it is really hard to get motivated to go to Yoga class when your yoga partner is in sunny Las Vegas. So I stayed home. But I did Yoga at home and I actually did more than just the sun salutes. I made it about 35 mins which isn't too bad cause I was doing stuff the whole time and not stopping and starting like we do in class.

This way I got to stay home to watch the Real World Chicago, which in itself is pretty lame cause the people are all pretty dumb but it was cool cause they were out in Wrigleyville really close to where some of my friends live. so I could see Hi-Tops and the Sports Corner and the 7-11 on Addison all on MTV!! Woohooo!!

I am excited because I have an elaborate shopping plan for tonight which will include at least the following:
-Old Navy for some work clothes
-crate and barrel for a lamp (for me) and whirly-pop popcorn popper (for the sis)
-Talbots (my grandma doesn't really have a bday this year cause she was born on leap year, but I thought I'd pick her up something anyways)
-Marshall Fields for dinner at the Marketplace
-other various exciting mall shops
-jealous?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home