Tuesday, February 12, 2002

Becky


Wow, we have been slackers around here, but mostly greg since he is at his job in chicago while the rest of us are travelling yet still find a way to get our blog out there.

Anyways, Hello from Georgia! I seem to have brought the cold with me so that pretty much sucks. it is pretty here, though.

This is a big plant. the have a supply of bicycles (actually they are tricycles) that you can ride though the plant with that have a big basket and a wire with a flag on top and everything.

Tonight I am hoping to make the leap into solo-movie going. I tried last night but I worked here til like 6:00 so it was too late and I had to be here at 7:30 so I didn't want to go to a late show. boo.

I really need to start travelling in slip-on shoes. I swear I get stopped for the "random" inspection every time! Mostly because they are scared of my gauge that I use to measure film thickness. it really is a weapon of mass destruction, though, so watch out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home