Wednesday, February 13, 2002

Jen

I can see why you'd want to live here.

Back from LA!!! and back in school too, with a new job. So yeah, it's been kind of crazy around here.

I have tons of stuff to write about my trip, but because I don't have computer access like I used to, I can't write as much. I even tried net zero again, but I think there is something wrong with my modem on my computer at home. Hopefully Pat can get some work done on it this weekend, and then the blog will look somewhat normal again.

I think that Brian (I can't give links on this stupid MAC, so check out the two.points. link on the side of this page) gave a run down of our cool night in Hollywood. I actually haven't read it yet, so I'll probably check it out next.

Here is a quick run down of LA. It's so beautiful. Of course, like any big city, there are shitty parts, but from what I saw, I was in love. I met some LA people too. . . Most seemed obsessed with celebrity spotting, which, for the most part, I didn't think would be a problem. I figured that if you see celebrities all the time, it just wouldn't matter.

I love Santa Monica. I love the beach and the smell of salt and fresh plants. I love how people applaude after sunset. "Earth, you rock, for rotating!"

So, as you can see, I really like it out there.

The new job is going pretty well. I'm a bit worried though because I might have to give my first museum tour next week. gulp. scary.

Ok, I gotta run. I have a slight headache that I should tend to as well. I'll be back asap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home