Monday, February 04, 2002

Jen

Your time has come. Your day is done.*

It's officially over. So here I am, all worried that I would come back from this lovely trip that I'm on to be very unemployed. Lucky for me, I found out that I got the job at the MofCP, or as it's know by most, the Museum of Contemporary Photography. Bring it on!

Becky!!!! I hope you are ok now!! Ice sucks!

Here is a little thought: I cannot go to Ginger's Ale house without stealing something. Friday night, we went there to celebrate the quitting of old job and hiring at new job among other reasons to go out on a Friday night, and low and behold, I have a new bottle malt vinegar in my red bag. Thursday night I went there for a pint and walked out with a new pint glass. The time before that, I took salt and pepper sharkers for Becky. Do I have a problem or does Ginger's have some sort of power over me?

The weather is awsome here in Vegas, so I don't want to spend much more time on the computer. Hopefully, I'll chime in later. Remind me to tell you about the show I saw at the Fireside Saturday night. . .

*June of 44, Information and belief.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home