Monday, February 04, 2002

Becky

Blogger update:

Jen is on vacation (las vegas, california, you know, the usual) lucky

Greg is at work, but mostly asleep right now due to his rockstar weekend in downstate Illinois

I am very sore right now. Do you want to know why? I fell on the ice twice yesterday while attempting to get down the stairs to my laundry room. The first time I dropped 2 loads of laundry on the ground (luckily it was dirty) so I was so embarressed that I rushed to pick it all up before I could realize that my elbow was all scraped up and bloody. I think I only got blood on a few items of clothing while I was loading it in so that is good.

the second time I fell was in an attempt to avoid the large patch of ice by going down the stairs from the side. At least I landed on the other side of my body. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry at this point....

Time to call up future-brother-in-law, the worker's comp lawyer.

ps-thanks Zook for pointing out "Carl" in that commercial. I was going crazy trying to figure out what he was from. Its just oo bad he wasn't wearing the striped pants.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home