Tuesday, April 02, 2002

Becky

So my server at work won't let me see that page from Euguene-what kind of stuff are you posting, Jen??

Apparently my apartment does not exist in the world of UPS. Greg ordered something for his computer and the "couldn't" deliver it to a building that clearly exists, so they are holding it and greg is now on a trek to 1500 S. Jefferson or something like that to go pick it up. good thing he's a slacker and is leaving work early.*

I , on the other hand, have 13 more days of work until my new assignment kicks in.

Did you know that it snowed here yesterday? how wierd was that. hopefully the weather will recover in time for baseball watching on Saturday.

*he's not really a slacker, but did leave work early to meet with his education advisor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home