Monday, April 01, 2002

Jen

My friend, Eugene, always sends me fun things to see. . .

Lunch was interesting- I walked to FedEx, made a quick stop by Nine West to look at shoes and then grabbed some Subway. The Subway is in this food court on LaSalle and Jackson in some federal building. Anyway, the thing that sucks about going into any sky scraper downtown? Metal detectors. I was searched because my belt set off the metal detector. I even showed the guy my belt, which does have a lot of metal on it, and said, "I bet it was my belt," in that kind of kidding manner because it was obviously my belt. Yeah, they didn't believe me. Apparently, I look like a terrorist.

If the first website that I linked wasn't exciting enough for you, you can look at my friend's, Nate, website. The best part is the link to Jono's birthday. Nate is one bored and talented guy.*

I also attended Jono's birthday extravaganza, which was a lot of fun. Remind me one thing though. If I have a couple of beers, then decide to drive all the way out to Streamwood to spend the night at Pat's parents house, I should definitly go to the bathroom first. I had to go so bad that I stopped at the McDonald's oasis on I-90 West. There are some creepy people hanging out there at 2:30 in the morning. Very scary indeed.

Ok, I'm out.

*PS. I work with both of these guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home