Thursday, March 28, 2002

Jen

You give me the most georgous sleep that I've ever had.*

Finally, sweet dreams at last.

For the first couple of nights this week, I've had these terrible dreams of the CBs** that I've come in contact with last week. This week I've avoided someone who will be known PB*** all week long. It kinda makes things a little awkward, but I'm just not ready to face this person. I really trusted him as a person and a friend. I'll never get it.

It's also nice to have someone around to comfort you. I will say that Pat has been pretty awesome, especially when I woke up with nightmares. Ok, that's all the compliments I'm giving out today.

Thank god today was my last class for a little over a week! Next week is the wonderful thing known as spring break. I won't be able to go anywhere (due to lack of cash) or really take too much time of work (for the same reason), but I'm looking forward to some time to think about stuff and just relax. Good times, good times.

One last thing and I'm outta here. I also want to make my comment on Fox TV shows. Please agree with me when I say that Grounded for Life is hilarious. Did any anyone see last night's show? About "gay day" at Action Park? and that wasn't even the funniest one I've seen. I'd like to take a moment out to thank Fox****for it's excellent choices in programming, even if they do put Boston Public on the air.*****

Ok, I'm going to go. The evil professor let us out early, and I'm going to take advantage of it. See you at wings.

*New no doubt, bitch.
**creepy boys
***I'd tell you what they mean, but you never knows who reads this.
****This is definitly my last compliment today, I mean it.
*****Here' s my thing about Boston Public. I do watch it, only because there is no fucking way that a high school can have all that drama go on in one year, let alone one show. I'm sorry, I don't believe it for one second. If someone wants to prove me wrong, please do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home