Monday, April 15, 2002

Jen

Sexy girlfiend!!!*

Itchy skin=bad

Peter and I sat outside for about an hour or so after work. Let me explain my skin tone to you: pasty white. Yeah, so I'm feeling it right now.

I'm school late working on my digital project. I was hoping to finish it and print it tonight, but it's not looking like it will happen. I really need to get it out of the way because tomorrow is Becky's last day of yoga, and I can't miss it for anything!!!!!!! I could get here early on Wednesday morning when the project is due, but the lab isn't open until 9. That is when I conveniently have class. I'll figure it out. I always do.

Becky's party was tons of fun. So fun that I passed out a little early. Yes, I am embarrassed. I woke up feeling fine though, probably because of all the nap time I got. That and this alkaseltzer thing I took before I really went to bed. They do say "alkaseltzer to the rescue," and they are right!

Work was pretty cool today. We went on an office field trip to see a company's private collection. Then we walked back to work and stopped for ice cream. It's nice to have a pregnant woman in the bunch- she spotted Baskin Robbins from about two blocks away.

Ok, back to this project of mine, and then, hopefully home and aloe vera.

*Long Duck Dong is the best name for a character ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home