Friday, April 12, 2002

Jen

The first time. The second time. Let's stop this clock from starting.*

Sorry that I have neglected you** all week!!

It's been an interesting week indeed. I've been super busy with school work too. Anyway, here's a quick sum up of my week and some stuff that has happened.

Tuesday: Besides cutting open my index finger with a staple, really nothing too exciting happened. I fell in yoga again when trying to do a headstand in the middle of the room. It's almost too exciting to type. I have to stop now.

Wednesday: There was this homeless guy in front of Columbia with all this Blistex that he was selling for 50 cents per stick. It looked like he just walked into Walgreens and ripped it off a stand. It made me laugh. I love that black market Blistex. Hmmm, what else. I took some photos for my digital documentary project in the project located on Taylor and Racine. Two interesting things that happened? Two residents that were making some sort of "exchange" in my field of vision saw me with my camera and then said out loud: "that's the police taking pictures!" I looked around confused until I realized that they were speaking of me. A couple minutes later, I am approached by a cop to ask me if I'm ok and then to tell me that I am a "brave young lady." What do I say? "Thanks!" How else do you respond to that?

Thursday: (Also known as the most beautiful day this year.) Had a great time outside, went to Fizz and then later to Danny's where I hung out with the guys from work. Then I drove home one very drunk and loud boy.

Friday: It's Friday fun day! (As it is proclaimed by all of us at the museum) We are betting on when Stephanie (my awesome boss ) will have her baby. If little Henry (or Happy Jackson, as he is so fondly called by us) is born on June 6th, I'm 100 bucks richer. I also got my Q and not U* cd in the mail. Is anyone going to that show?***

That's all I have time for!!! Yay to weekend, haircut and nails, and nice weather!

*It's not a new cd or anything by them. The quote and the CD I purchased is from "No kill no beep beep" which came out in 2000. I had all the stuff on my computer, but I wanted the actual cd, so I finally broke down and bought it.
**Our sweet little blog.
*** April 21st at the Metro.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home