Friday, April 05, 2002

Jen

You don't spell it son, you eat it.*

For some reason, our topic of discussion here at the museum today is soda. Or pop. Depends on where you're from. Anyway, this morning, Peter and I were trying to figure out what company Dr.Pepper is affiliated with: Coke or Pepsi. We figured that it had to be one or the other, unless there is a thrid company, which there is. I so easily found this out by going here, which actually turned out to be pretty interesting Then, at lunch, after we recapped our results for the rest of the staff, we decided that the Pepsi and Coke have a similar relationship to that of England and Ireland. This leads me to believe that we have WAY too much time on our hands to be able to make up such comparisons, although it can be pretty amusing.

It was damn cool having two days off this week, and I even got some work done for my classes. Go me.

The weekend seems pretty action packed as well. Tonight, we are going to Lou Lou's for happy hour. Then tomorrow, it's BASEBALL!!! (and hopefully nice weather too) Then the guys are playing at Coyle's Tippling House and my friend, Peter is having a party. Fun, fun, fun.

I wanted to write a story about something that happened on Wednesday, but now I can't remember. I hate when that happens.

I saw this video on M2 two times that I really liked a lot. It's a black and white cartoon by the group Zero 7, I think. I kept missing, or barely catching the beginning and the end. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

So where is everybody, huh? Oh wait, there's Becky. I don't even have to ask where Greg is because I already know.

*Does anyone know what movie this quote is from? Go ahead and e-mail me if you do. I love getting mail.