Tuesday, May 28, 2002

Jen

Every moment's a little bit later

Well, I'm assuming that we all made it back safely from our Vegas Vaction. (No one blogged today!!!) I was the first to leave, then Greg, Chris Ryan and Gant, and finally Becky. I came right home and worked on the rest of my digital project. All the printers are signed up for, so I have opted for the fujix print which costs a couple bucks a print, but they are a hell of a lot faster. i have about an hour or two to kill, so I may run to shops or something. I haven't quite decided yet.

Anyway, back to the Vegas Vaction. Let's see. . . Everyone came in Friday night. I reserved a car with Dollar rental, which happened to be the cheapest for the weekend, and also the longest line at the airport. We were supposed to get a Neon or some crap car like that (pardon me if you have a Neon. Actually you probably know it's crap.) When we get to all the cars, there is not a Neon in our row. After much confusion and almost walking away with a Jeep Wrangler (we didn't fit!), we ended up with a Suzuki Gran Vitara (which sounds like a character on Xena.) Chris made the comment that he should just hang around Dollar rental and look confused for awhile next time and see if could end up with and even better car. If only we had waited. . .

I don't want to give you a play by play of the weekend (no point in doing that especially now that Amplified is dead) but we drank a lot of free wine at this place called the Hole in the Wall, watched some very funny "synchronized walking", gambled for very long periods of time, got lots of free drinks and smut!, saw some pros*, won some cash at the craps table, went to Hoover Dam, went up in the Stratosphere and rode the lame-coaster, ate a buffet at the Rio (me excluded) and saw a pirate show, just to name a few.

It was also way cool to hang with my P's and my two pooches. Boy, I really missed all of them.

My very last critique is tomorrow and then I'm done! I have to go to my seminar Thursday, but that really doesn't require any real thought. It's been a tough semester, and it's nice to see it come to such a nice ending.

Ok, time to check up on the Fujix prints. I hope we hear from everyone else tomorrow. . . (hint, hint. Or at least Greg. I think Becky is in Atlanta!)

*prostitutes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home