Monday, May 20, 2002

Jen

And the wall, comes tumbling down*

Guess what came down today? The Mourning wall! No longer can I bitch about a piece that has absolutely the most bullshit meaning ever!!!** So, Brian and I spent three hours of our lives taking it down, and boy did it feel good!

Besides that, I spent a busy morning painting and taking down wall labels. Just so you know, the new show at our lovely little museum is called "Costume in the Collection" or something like that. Basically, it's photographs with the very vague term of "costume" apparent in them that happen to be from our permanent collection. Please come and check it out - it will be up and running by Thursday

Question #2: Take a wild guess where I am right now?!?!?!?

If you guessed "in the digital lab at school", then I will send you a lovely test print from one of my photos. My goal for the evening is three prints. Not one, not two, but THREE. They just take forever, and I'm not sure why. I think I must pick the computer with the least amount of RAM or something, or just the slowest printer ever. Take your pick.

Back to work!!!

Oh yeah, 3 days til Vegas!


*A little John "cougar" mellencamp for you. So when did he lose the "cougar?"
**For those of you that don't remember, it's for anyone that's ever died EVER.***
***Three "ever's" today. I think that's better then usual.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home