Wednesday, May 22, 2002

Becky

I can only eat small pieces of gum. no, seriously, I've gotten so used to trident and eclipse and orbit and other small gum that the other day I had a fancy for doublemint, and I couldn't chew the entire piece, it was way to big!

So now I am turning into my mother* and tearing gum in half.

On another bridesmaid note, I recently spoke to Elaines House of Brides in Green Bay and realized that they had no intentions of sending my dress out to me in California, but rather holding on to it because they had a problem in their "system" and not even informing my sister, the bride about it. lovely. but not to worry, I tracked them down...

*don't worry Greg, I'm not really turning into my mother. plus she tore them in half because she was cheap and wanted to make the gum last and I just don'e want to chew that big of a piece....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home