Thursday, May 23, 2002

Jen

Only in dreams

At 1:30 this afternoon, I have my end of the semester review. I am so nervous!!!

Last night was kind of hectic too. I finished two more prints, looked for a birthday present for my mom, finished my paper, and went to Greg's/Becky's to pick up the laptop so that I can work on my digital project on the plane. At least I got to go for a scooter ride. Woo hoo!

I had this crazy dream last night that I threw this party, but everone at the party kept telling me "You blew it." What did I blow? It made me very uneasy this morning. Or it could be the grande Starbucks coffee running through my system. Your choice.

Right now, I have a print churning out. I usually work on Thursday mornings, but I really have no time for that. Actually, after my review, I'm going into work to fix up some labels. Of course, after that, I have to run home, pack, water the plants, pay some bills and then I'm off to Vegas! Talk about an action packed day!

Ok, I better get my act together. Wish me luck.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home