Friday, July 26, 2002

Becky

Alright Chicago here I come!

Saw the rock and roll show last night. Not until after a trip to the Northface outlet in Berkeley and dinner across the street from a famous punk club on Gilman street. I totally cleaned up at the outlet sale. This winter I will look like a northface advertisement, but I got prices so low, I'm not finding cheaper stuff anywhere.

Anyways, it was good to hear some familiar music in this strange land. The Great American Music Hall is a really cool place. we missed the first 2 bands, but made it for Piebald. After one song this guy in the audience yelled out that they sounded like Journey, but what's wrong with a good power ballad every once in a while. Even Bob Nanna admitted that he couldn't belt out the tunes like Steve from Journey.

see ya'll tonite!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home