Wednesday, July 10, 2002

Becky

Well, its been awhile. Sorry about that. Things have been busy, okay?!

Last week we did part of the great american road trip.....san francisco to portland and back. good times, good times. except that time I fell out of the raft when we hit a rock on the trinity river - that was a little scary. but fun too :)

But now its back to work and serious time!! Today at lunch I made a joke about this guy at work looking like Orville Redenbacker (or however you spell it). But for some reason I found it very very funny and no one else really did. I'm actually laughing about it right now! I actually think that the guy looks more like one of the Characters from the game "Guess Who" but I thought I had an even lower chance of anyone appreciating that joke. But for all of you board game lovers out there, the guy looks like Simon.


Check out this picture. Its from our trip to Vegas. Hopefully one day I will understand enough to be able to post that picture on this blog. right here!

So I don't come back to Chicago for like 3 more weeks. I miss it, I really do. I've had enough sunshine and blue skies to last me a lifetime. plus its like 110 degrees out today. yuk. but its not humid so I can't complain too much........


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home