Monday, September 23, 2002

just keep running. i'm not sure there's anything else left to do

what a rocking weekend. my band's show in champaign went grand, with a bunch of kids coming out to rock out with us. i then stayed up till 7 am consuming beverages, talking and playing Madden 2003. Hell yeah! Saturday was a viewing of one of my favorite movies, the Big Labowski. Sunday was a bit of disappointment around 3:30, what with the Bears loss and all, but a post loss game of tackle football made it up to me. The only downside is it hurts to breathe today.

My Madden 2003 Bears, henceforth known as "the almost Bears" started the season 1-1. They lost a heartbreaker to Minnesota in week one, but against atlanta they eliminated a 14-7 deficit on the back of the A-Train, finally winning 24-17. It's gonna be a tough season, but I'm seeing a 9-7 record and a C- in my classes.

As long as we're talking about virtual sports, i currently have a solid lead againstzach's fantasy baseball team. I lost a heartbreaker last round to keep me out of the championship, but i think i've got enough to take 3rd place. we'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home