Wednesday, September 18, 2002

Jen

hi, how are you today?

I'm back!

So much to say about California. Hopefully I'll make some time for it later.

I got home Sunday night, and it's been kind of hectic since then. Good news first? I got my new computer! It is so awesome. I never thought that I'd get so excited about a piece of machinery, but it really is so cool.

Bad news. . . While I was away, Nate used my car to pick up my computer from work and a mail truck rear ended my car, smashing the tail lights, denting and well, basically detaching my bumper from the car. It looks like my little "onda" is frowning. It's so, so sad. The state of my car recently has made me want to cry. Why do other cars - hmmm, to be more acurate, trucks - keep hitting my poor little car?

Since I've gotten back to work, all we have been doing is taking down our current show and preparing for the new one. It's a lot of fun manual labor, and it makes the days pass unbelievably quickly.

I'm so glad to see how much Brian and Christie write. . . I feel so trivial with my car and computer news. . . Anyway, Brian, if you don't want people to look you up, change your name. No one ever looks up a McC-ski.. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home