Tuesday, October 29, 2002

Becky

Well, I was quite sad that I had to miss the party on Friday night, but alas, I was entertaining myself!

Janice came in on Thursday night and we went to Alberto's Cantina but there was no serenading going on that night :(. Friday we went to Berkeley - watched a really wierd wedding rehearsal in the Rose Garden and went shopping on Telegraph. We got wool hats from the Berkeley hat shop (I was going to get Gant a pink cowboy hat, but they were all out!)

Anyways, it was a fun weekend - Sunday I got some free tickets to Neil Young's Bridge school benefit concert so that was quite an event. We didn't stay for the whole time, but I did get offered alot of chocolate with mushrooms (eww, gross!). I was glad I didn't try to forge this one by myself.

I do have some bad news...I have TMJ so my jaw hurts alot. But I have good news that I will by flying to Chicago on Saturday! I did hear that there are some rock concert conflicts, so I am sorry that I will miss Mike's show......

see you all soon :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home