Wednesday, October 23, 2002

Becky

Don't remind me of my failures, I haven't forgotten them

Hi everybody!

Lots of fun stuff going on recently! Last week I journied into Oakland to see Mates of State and they rocked! Too bad the show included some very strange performances one of them being by a guy who called himself Snowsuit and pretty much stood up there with a Discman on chair that played really loud music and he ran around the audience and yelled every so-often. He "played" about 4 songs, about 35 seconds each. wierd.

anyways, I was in lovely willowbrook this week so I was happy, but I have to head out tomorrow. not too much time to talk. but last night I went to this restaurant in the loop called Frontera Grill. And I met the chef, Rick Bayless, who is really cool and has a show on TV where he shows you how to make yummy mexican food. yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home