Tuesday, October 22, 2002

Jen

jeepers creepers, where'd you get those peepers

I can't write much because I don't have much time to spare. Anyway, I'd like to add to my horror movie reviews by commenting on the movie that we saw last night after everyone left*, "Jeepers Creepers." My, oh my how did it suck, you ask? Well, what started out with a plotline that could have made a scary movie, turned into this cheesy story about this monster that feeds off of people for 23 days or something like that. The even weaker part of the plot is this psychic that attempts to save the two young people who are being chased by this creature. The best is when she starts singing the above jeepers creepers song to make them believe her. Suck, suck suck. I want one good horror movie before Halloween. Is that too much to ask?

Speaking of Halloween, there will be a rather large Halloween Costume Party at my house this Friday. Now, all I need is a costume.

*Band practice + chili=fun. It was really good seeing Becky too! I wish you could come to the party. Somebody e-mail Greg about his hat. He will gladly tell you about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home