Friday, October 11, 2002

Jen

They kill for Satan's child*

Excellent review! I've always wished that I could speak to William Perry in person and now I can! Too bad I have to purchase 99 bucks of his merchandise. . .

This week flew by once again. I had a critique on Thursday that went so well, which made me feel better about my work, and proved to myself that I definitly did not deserve that grade. . . Uh. I promised myself that I wouldn't "stew" over the topic like I have a habit to do.

This past Wednesday, my house had a rommie's night out sort of thing - we went out to dinner then got a movie. We rented "The Calling" which looked like a scary movie of sorts (*Look at the catch sloan above- killing for Satan? What's better than that?) Anyway there is this ridiculous Rave-esque scene in it that makes little to no sense. You know when you have to ask yourself out loud "What?!?" that it obviously wasn't what you expected or that it just didn't belong. My really big question about the movie is who wrote the song that played during the first half of the credits? I've heard it before and I like it. It's just that by time the movie was over, I was too sleepy to wait until the end of the credits and now we returned it and I don't know who made the song. If you know for some odd reason, write me and let me know, ok?

This weekend the "group," if you will, is headed up to Peter's Wisconsin cabin. I left before the nakedness of last time, but I was promised more (go figure).

I think I'm done working for the day. Yup. Definitly done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home