Friday, December 12, 2003

Jen

It's too high to get over (yeah, yeah)
Too low to get under (yeah, yeah)


According to Weddingvendors.com, the end of "wanna be starting something" goes like this:

Help me sing it, ma ma se,
Ma ma sa, ma ma coo sa
Ma ma se, ma ma sa,
Ma ma coo sa

What does it mean? I don't know.

I was at Bottom Lounge last night and almost started a fight with my friend's 19 year old ex-girlfriend. What a bitch! The last part of our conversation went something like this:

Stupid girl: How old are you, like 85?
ME: Actually, I'm 95. Want to see my fucking cane?

I, for the most part, do not feel old. HOWEVER, as soon as anyone questions it, I get a little freaked out that maybe I am not as young as I feel.

So that was my night.

What's going on this weekend? Any bloggers doing anything exciting?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home