Thursday, December 11, 2003

Jen

You love to pretend that you're good
When you're always up to no good
You really can't make him hate her
So your tongue became a razor


You have to love it when an artist has to rhyme a word with itself (aka good).

Mike, I'm sure this doesn't make you feel any better, but all the bathrooms at Columbia are usually one of three things: 1)Dirty. 2)Smelly. 3)Out of Order. Sometimes I have to start on the second floor and then walk up flight by flight to find a nice bathroom. Hey, at least I'm getting exercise.

Thanks to Becky, during this rough week of installing the new show, we were able to listen to Michael Jackson, History- Disc one, almost every day. I have "Wanna be Starting Something" in my head and it just doesn't want to quit (The above lyrics). I was talking to a co-worker about Michael Jackson and how now, his songs seems to relate to the charges brought against him. Example: "I'm starting with the man in the mirror. I'm asking if he'll change his ways." or, "I want to love you, pretty young thing" or even "I'm bad, I'm bad, you know it." The possibilities are endless!

I snagged the disc during the Average Joe two hour finale at Becks and Greg's where, yes, Big Teeth lost to Pretty Boy. Poor Adam! What a nice guy. Hopefully, he's getting a lot of action now.


Tonight is the opening at the MoCP from 5-7 pm for Consuming Nature. it rules. E-mail me at the link at the side if you are interested.

I managed to eat at Burrito House already twice this week. I wonder if any drunkeness this weekend will bring me there once again?

More Lyrics!

Someone's always tryin' to start my baby cryin'
Talkin', squealin', lyin'
Sayin' you just wanna be startin' somethin'


Is it in your head now?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home