Friday, April 02, 2004

Greg

That was me you played that trick on! You dirty scoundrels and your skullduggery. I have yet to recover from that traumatic experience.

Enough with the big words. The weather is finally warming up, and we're entering the stretch that makes living in this megalopolis worth it - spring. Damn, I used another big word. I'm what they call the over-educated bourgeois dead weight. I take and take and take, and talk and talk and talk.

Anyway, back to spring. I'm taking the old ball glove out. I hope to warm it up a bit with a few long tosses before my opening day start in front of 40,000 rabid Cub fans. I'm really Kerry Wood in another life.

Soon the weather will warm the ground and my apartment and a summer of porch sitting begins. Grilling and rocking and rolling are in the cards.

Yea for spring. Yea. Yea. Yea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home