Thursday, April 08, 2004

Jen

I'm on standby
-Grandaddy

I'm at the Columbia Library right now, trying to organize all these prints that the Museum is lending. It's really exciting!!!! Really, really exciting! Sarcasm is my friend.

Thanks Mike for having us by (well, thank your friends who threw the party for having us by) on Saturday for the your birthday extravaganza. If I'm right, your real birtrhday is today - So Happy Birthday! I had a lot of fun, especially making your birthday card, which I hope you are keeping cause it may be worth something someday (wishful thinking on my part). It was cool to also meet other bloggers even though I didn't get to talk to them much. Sorry.

Ok, not much more to write and I have to get back to set up for a lecture.

Anyone have any new news?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home