Monday, August 09, 2004

Greg

Still trying to recover from what was essentially 15 or 16 hours of drinking for the Berko wedding. Needless to say, i was a bit drunk, but i managed to avoid doing anything stupid. Fun was had by all.

I start my teaching job next week. Next Tuesday-Friday I have staff development and orientation stuff and two weeks from today I have a full day with Freshman only. Since four of my five classes are freshman, i've gotta be ready to go. I'm a little nervous. Starting a career is something i've never really been presented with before. I've had a bunch of jobs, even good jobs, but nothing that i saw myself doing in the long term. It's gonna be hard, but i think i'm gonna do okay.

Jen, hope everything is going okay! Blog when you get a chance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home