Monday, July 12, 2004

Jen

I'm shaking at your touch
I like you way too much
my baby I'm afraid i'm falling for you
I'd do about anything to get the hell out alive
or maybe I would rather settle down with you

-Weezer

It has finally happened! Becky and Greg are married! It was a really great time. I almost can't believe it finally happened and the wedding is over. Now what will we talk about on this blog?

I thought that I'd share some camera phone pics today just because it's fun.

1) This is me getting my first pedicure. At first I was a little nervous about someone handling my feet, but I think I may be addicted now. I felt bad for my cute little pedicure lady that rubbed lotion on my hairy, unshaven legs even though I begged her not to. The best part had to be when she responded later after over hearing Christie and my conversation about the wedding: " You should probably do something about this (motioning to my hairy, unshaven legs) before the wedding."



2)This is the medieval torture device that dried my nails afterwards. Actually, it didn't do much but blow air on my toes. Still, doesn't it look like it's burning me?



3) This lovely picture made its appearance at the rehearsal dinner on Friday. This is our very own Greg at 17. This picture doesn't even look like he does now! It's crazy what botox can do to a person! (I actually still have this picture, but in a smaller wallet form.)



That is the photo tour for today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home