Sunday, November 07, 2004

Jen

Jealousy
Turning saints into the sea
Turning through sick lullaby
Joking on your alibi
But it's just the price I pay
Destiny is calling me
Open up my eager eyes
I'm Mr. Brightside

-The Killers

There is something odd about having my weekend over a Sunday and a Monday as opposed to the usual. Sunday still feels like Sunday and well, so does Monday. I have no need to go out on a Sunday night even if there was something remotely interesting to do.

I am very sad that I missed the annual Becky and Greg Birthday extravaganza. It sounded like a lot of fun when I spoke Beck on the phone - just wish I could have been there. I had plans to go to this art opening, but two friends bailed on me, so I didn't go. It sucks going to an opening by yourself. Wow! Art is so cool when you have no one to talk to about it. Boo.

Matt saw John Cusack at the restaurant this week. He was dressed in a pair of very standard looking jeans and a faded black zip-up hoodie. I wish I had been there. . . ahhh, sweet dreams. Anyway, Matt says he was really nice. Unfortunately, he did not get any camera phone pics so I could see him for myself.

I am still depressed about the election. At least the two states that I have been residents of (Illinois and California) went democratic. Thank god. I can't even imagine the harrasment at work if Illinois went republican. For shame, country. For shame.

Here is a picture of Tiger. She is crazy and bites my toes. She also amused herself with a wrapped starburst for about 20 minutes. Huzzaz for being able to amuse yourself.



Now, because I am turning into every other boring mid-twenties-something psuedo-adult, I will go watch extreme home makeover.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home