Friday, October 15, 2004

Jen

Dream of californication.
-RHCP

It’s been a rather busy week here. Matt and I went to Ikea on Monday and bought a new bookcase. We were hoping that by buying this bookshelf, we would be able to unpack a bunch of boxes in our closet, letting the closet become the designated place for clothes as opposed to the pile at the end of our bed. Well, it did help with the box unpacking process, but were forced to live in squalor for a couple of days while we slowly put things in their places.

We said farewell to Dustin on Tuesday, in our messy apartment, who should be arriving back in Chicago sometime early next week. Some people have told me that if anyone stays here for two years or so, they’ll never leave. Dustin just missed that cutoff mark. : )

We also finally introduced little Tiger and Josie and well, Josie hisses a lot more then she used to. Tiger, in need of a motherly figure, follows Josie around everywhere and mimics Josie’s movements. Josie scratches, Tiger scratches. Josie cleans her paw, Tiger cleans her paw. Josie is on the bed, Tiger tries to get on the bed and Josie hisses. Good times.

I also found out that my old roomate in Newcastle, just had her baby. His name is Jacob, and is blessed to be born into one of the coolest families I've ever met. Steph and John are a great couple and will be excellent parents as well.

Matt played percussion with his friend’s band on Wednesday – they kinda played music similar to Cameron McGill but in full band style. Not so bad, although I don't think that Matt's too into it.

Tonight is an exciting event here at Bergamot Station where my gallery is located. California Democrats are having a fundraiser to help get more democrats in the senate. Some of the folks that will be here tonight include Hillary Clinton, Barak Obama and the RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS! I am very excited because I don’t have to pay because I work here. The folks who run this gig asked if the Chili Peppers could use our gallery as their Green Room. I could have hung out with the Red Hot Chili Peppers! Unfortunately, the boss lady said no, so hopefully I can get a glimpse of them hanging around. I can hear the sound check now as we speak!

Ok, gotta go! Have a great weekend

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home