Friday, October 22, 2004

Jen

It's a dead man's party. Who could ask for more? Everybody's coming leave you body at the door, leave your body and soul at the door.
-Oingo Boingo

Mike, you have no idea how sad I am about not throwing a party! I've had a Halloween Party every year for the last three years. This year, I may be heading to some party in Orange County with some of Matt's friends, but it just won't be the same really. I miss carving pumpkins with everyone, Becky always taking care to make delicious pumpkin seeds. That makes me sad!

I was thinking of creating Daniel-son's shower costume in The Karate Kid. I figured it would be pretty cheap to do. I'm not sure what else I would be. Maybe Leela from Futurama. I would just have to figure out how to pull off one eye and still be able to see.

The Chili Peppers were awesome last Friday. When I heard the sound check when I wrote last week, it was actually them practicing. I sat in the cafe behind the back door to the gallery and I was about ten feet away. Later, at the show, I begged them in my head not to play Under the Bridge but it happened anyway. The sad thing was is that all these people were singing along to it, even these middle aged balding guys. Do these people know that this song is about doing herion? He drew some blood under the bridge. He wasn't having a party under there. Whatever. It was an amazing show, and I'm not even the biggest fan. I have pictures but no way to post them at the moment.

Also, another figure that I didn't expect to see was Theo Huxtable - or Malcom Jamal Warner as he is probably known as by friends and family. That didn't stop us from calling him Theo all night. I don't care if he has dreds, he's still Theo to me.

Beck? Greg? Christie? What is everybody up to?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home